Canada’s fastest growing independent media company is looking for a new advertising & sales representatives.
The Sales Representative) is a direct sales contractor responsible for making sales in advertising, sponsorships, donations, and corporate memberships/subscriptions to the Western Standard.
The Sales Representative is paid based on a competitive sales commission structure and may work remotely from a home office and in the field.
The Western Standard is a high-traffic online news and commentary platform that sells banner advertising, online show sponsorships, sponsored content/advertorial, and corporate memberships/subscriptions.
Reporting and Parameters
The Sales Representative reports directly to the Advertising & Sales Manager.
He or she will have their performance reviewed on a biannual basis.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Make direct sales of Western Standard advertising and corporate membership/subscription products to potential clients.
- Meet with the Advertising & Sales Manager, and other Sales Team members to develop short and long-term goals, and ensure compliance with the Western Standard’s Company Values.
- Meet sales targets and report regularly on progress.
- Work with clients to successfully conclude contracts.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the Western Standard’s readership and editorial metrics.
- Create and maintain relationships with community and industry leaders and encourage investment in the Western Standard.
- 1-2 years’ industry experience.
- Understanding of business, marketing, advertising, and media.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, motivational abilities, and the ability to find and retain talented employees.
If you believe that this a challenge that is right for you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Alberta’s cross-border quarantine gong show
Canadians hit with millions of dollars of COVID fines
Poll shows deepening trouble for CPC leader O’Toole
The Western Standard Is Back
WATCH: Alberta Mounties raid Whistlestop cafe, seize beer
MUST-READ: Open letter from a doctor to Jason Kenney
- Canadians hit with millions of dollars of COVID fines on
- EXCLUSIVE: Calgarian slain in Costa Rica was gay porn star who used unsuspecting victims on
- WATCH: The Pipeline Wildrose polling surge at UCP expense on
- BARNES: It’s time for an Alberta Constitution on
- CARPAY: Bad ruling against a church’s charter rights begs for an appeal on
Petition: No Media Bailouts
We the undersigned call on the Canadian government to immediately cease all payouts to media companies.