The Western Standard offers advertisers great readership numbers are prices below the major mainstream media competitors.
We do this by achieving a very high level of readership with remarkably low overhead costs.
Our 1.5 million average monthly pageviews is due in large measure to our willingness to cover stories and angles often ignored by the mainstream corporate media, most of which are owned in Central Canada and subsidized by the federal government.
While breaking the mold of our old, mainstream competitors, we strictly adhere to established journalistic standards. This allows us to straddle a large – mostly empty – market between the “mainstream” and “alternative” media.
The Western Standard proudly refuses to accept any government funding whatsoever. Our readers know this and is important in building a trustable brand with a large readership across Western Canada.
For more information about advertising, email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bitcoin Well has been working with Western Standard since December 2020. We signed a 1 year contract for the top banner of the website and we’ve had a 200% increased response over any other media we’ve advertised on. Their weekly accountability reports are a great tracking tool to see where we are at with click-rates and pageviews. We will be happy to continue with Western Standards advertising platform.” -Dave Bradley, Bitcoin Well
SLOBODIAN: Former general slamms Trudeau ‘stupdity’
LETTER: Gondek’s ‘climate emergency’ will take a toll
SLOBODIAN: Canada dithers while girls get beheaded for playing volleyball
Dr. Bonnie Henry ordered to stand trial
The Western Standard Is Back
BC doc says he’s found blood clots in 62% of post-jab patients
- SLOBODIAN: Former general slamms Trudeau ‘stupdity’
- LETTER: Gondek’s ‘climate emergency’ will take a toll
- SLOBODIAN: Canada dithers while girls get beheaded for playing volleyball
- WAGNER: The left ignores growing support for Alberta independence at its peril
- CLEMENT: No reason to toast federal tax on non-alcoholic beer
- WAGNER: The left ignores growing support for Alberta independence at its peril on
- SLOBODIAN: Former general slamms Trudeau ‘stupdity’ on
- TV news mistakes leads to censure on
- CLEMENT: No reason to toast federal tax on non-alcoholic beer on
- EXCLUSIVE: 2003 hearing ruled Chu’s accuser ‘not to be believed’ on
Petition: No Media Bailouts
We the undersigned call on the Canadian government to immediately cease all payouts to media companies.