The Western Standard offers advertisers great readership numbers are prices below the major mainstream media competitors.
We do this by achieving a very high level of readership with remarkably low overhead costs.
Our 1.5 million average monthly pageviews is due in large measure to our willingness to cover stories and angles often ignored by the mainstream corporate media, most of which are owned in Central Canada and subsidized by the federal government.
While breaking the mold of our old, mainstream competitors, we strictly adhere to established journalistic standards. This allows us to straddle a large – mostly empty – market between the “mainstream” and “alternative” media.
The Western Standard proudly refuses to accept any government funding whatsoever. Our readers know this and is important in building a trustable brand with a large readership across Western Canada.
For more information about advertising, email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bitcoin Well has been working with Western Standard since December 2020. We signed a 1 year contract for the top banner of the website and we’ve had a 200% increased response over any other media we’ve advertised on. Their weekly accountability reports are a great tracking tool to see where we are at with click-rates and pageviews. We will be happy to continue with Western Standards advertising platform.” -Dave Bradley, Bitcoin Well
THOMAS: How Western Canada fared in to 2021 housing market
LETTER: Oil worker agrees vax mandates have affected ‘team morale’
LETTER: Thomas a great addition to the Western Standard
Dr. Bonnie Henry ordered to stand trial
The Western Standard Is Back
Trudeau calls the unvaccinated racist and misogynistic extremists
- THOMAS: How Western Canada fared in to 2021 housing market
- LETTER: Oil worker agrees vax mandates have affected ‘team morale’
- LETTER: Thomas a great addition to the Western Standard
- Vulnerable Albertans 18+ can receive fourth COVID booster
- AHS uses undercover agents to bust restaurant for accepting dog photos instead of QR codes
- Insecure: Councillors agree on upgrade to home security — to the tune of $120,000 on
- SLOBODIAN: Truckers going pedal-to-the-metal for Canadian freedoms on
- THOMAS: How Western Canada fared in to 2021 housing market on
- Henry allows BC gyms to reopen with proof-of-vax, extends other restrictions on
- Vulnerable Albertans 18+ can receive fourth COVID booster on
Petition: No Media Bailouts
We the undersigned call on the Canadian government to immediately cease all payouts to media companies.