Letters

LETTER: Trudeau’s hypocrisy shines through

RE: Trudeau calls the unvaccinated racist and misogynistic extremists

Justin Trudeau, you should be ashamed of yourself for calling the unvaccinated racist and misogynistic extremists. SHAME ON YOU!
Let me give you some good examples of racism and misogyny.

You, Justin Trudeau, painted your face in black mocking black people. That is racism.

You groped a female journalist and then later when challenged by the media, you said everyone experiences events differently.  That is misogyny.

Also, you fired a powerful indigenous woman, Jody Wilson-Raybould, for refusing to meddle in the SNC Lavalin corruption file. That is extreme misogyny. Thus, you have no credibility when it comes to racism and misogyny.

We, Canadians, do not agree with your hateful divisive messaging towards the unvaccinated.  As a matter of fact, I have friends and family who are vaccinated and unvaccinated, and we all know that you are the real threat to our nation. We will never ever turn against each other. We will love one another and support one another regardless of our vaccine status. We will always stand by “My Body, My Choice”. Your totalitarianism has no place in Canada!

Finally, let me assure you that we will rise up against your tyranny and we will always stay united, vaccinated and unvaccinated.  You are a fake weak leader, Justin. You should apologize to Canadians, and then resign!

Ace Zouzi

Calgary, Alberta

Letters to the Editor of the Western Standard are posted under this account. Letters do not necessarily reflect the editorial position of the Western Standard or its columnists.

1. Deb

January 18, 2022 at 11:48 pm

Ace, you are a beacon of light to anyone unvaccinated that was feeling discriminated against and bullied by Mr.Trudeau. Mandating vaccination is illegal in Canada and hate speech is an offence. There is coop d’ e’tat taking place in Canada right now and Canadian’s need to support each other and fight this global takeover together. It is time to throw the masks away and not comply. We have to take back or freedom.

2. Frances

January 16, 2022 at 6:12 pm

Are Canadians aware that Trudeau, Freeland, Singh are members of the WEF Global Leaders. Also, J. Ardern in NZ, D. Andrews, in Australia; Macron, Merkle, etc. All are reading from the same script provided by the WHO and WEF.

3. Boris Hall

January 6, 2022 at 1:43 pm

Trudeau has become a dangerous unhinged psychotic dictator
    I absolutely cannot believe this is happening in Canada
    It is like a nightmare Sci Fi horror movie of extreme evil and Trudeau is constantly doubling down on this evil
    He is absolutely disgusting and despicable with his constant hatred and attacks against the “unvaxxed”
    He should be immediately removed and charged with inciting hatred and violence against a minority group

4. Bruce

January 6, 2022 at 8:31 am

Spot on ! Well written with Truth.

5. Mookster

January 4, 2022 at 2:07 pm

Beautiful! You ‘aced it’ Ace!

We will never see an apology from this hypocritical, egotistical, unqualified moron, and if we did it would be a farce like everything else that spews from his lying lips.

The most incompetent, divisive, hateful and destructive PM in Canadian history!

6. Barbara

January 4, 2022 at 10:11 am

For the first time I would consider Alberta joining th U.S.

At least least there we’d have our own governor and senator and representative to support us.

We will NEVER HAVE any voice in Ottawa. So what’s the point of even trying?

7. Jack Masterman

January 4, 2022 at 8:39 am

Peter No, the Peoples Party of Canada could be elected if people vote for them in the next election. It is unfortunate that most voters are afraid of vote splitting and are so desperate to get rid of Trudeau they vote for the Conservative Party assuming it currently has the most seats in parliament so it is the only alternative.

It is easy to change a Party in power if people just vote for the BEST party to represent them.

8. CLAY STOWELL

January 4, 2022 at 8:02 am

People will still vote to support his party. Wake-up Canada!! Anybody is better than this Scumm bag.

9. Linda McCartney

January 3, 2022 at 10:31 pm

He looks a little bit like an actor playing the role of someone insane when he is talking about the group of Canadians he hates. I can almost see the spit fly. Aren’t there laws about that kind of talk? Does he not realize those very people are his employers? Even his staff are his employers through their tax dollars. Also, on a different note, would it seem reasonable to assume he is embarrassed every time he uses a hundred words to not answer a direct question? I’d be fired if I tried that garbage at my job.

10. Mars Hill

January 3, 2022 at 10:30 pm

Doesn’t seem like him (: …he’s a drama teacher don’t let’em fool ya (:

11. Peter No

January 3, 2022 at 7:44 pm

Tiberius:
    People Party of Canada is the real opposition party. I follow Maxime Bernier on Facebook and it is daily pleasure to read normal-minded person. He is unvaxxed BTW.
    The problem is they have zero seats in Ottawa and had 11% maximum popular vote in one of AB ridings so they have 0 chance to be elected in current flawed and corrupted canadian electoral system.

12. Tiberius

January 3, 2022 at 7:34 pm

Canada has NO opposition party. None, zero, zip. Need proof? Just try to find one MP from any party calling Trudeau out on this, a golden opportunity to score political points. Which means, we are no longer living in a democracy.

13. Jack of all Trades

January 3, 2022 at 6:22 pm

I agree whole heartedly with the others, well written and straight to the point.

14. William Clark

January 3, 2022 at 6:00 pm

Thumbs up Ace
    I’d rather he just resign. An apology from the worst PM in Canadian history would be meaningless.

15. eshea@teksavvy.com

January 3, 2022 at 5:27 pm

Couldn’t have said it better myself!!!
    He is, as Preston Manning said in his interview with Jordan Peterson, is someone trained to act like a prime minister, like the doctors on tv show are trained to act like doctors… But you really wouldn’t want them to actually operate on you.
    He is a disgrace to Canada and I believe to mankind.
    What an empty shell of a person to demonize and defame those who can’t or won’t comply with nonsensical mandates.
    A vaccine that provides no immunity and no less contagious and basically is a pre-emptive aspirin for a headache- and this is mandated? Give your head a shake.
    After Doug Ford locked us down again today I have written a letter to my MP’s and MPP’s that I will not comply with this nonsense any longer under any circumstances and will live my life a I see fit.
    As far as I’m concerned Covid is over for me.

16. Illusion

January 3, 2022 at 4:09 pm

BTW, I am grateful that the WS is covering this issue with the appropriate amount of attention. There is literally not a single mainstream media article about Trudeau’s statement and I have not seen a single CPC politician or premiere/MLA speaking out, which I find even more chilling than Trudeau’s comments.

17. Illusion

January 3, 2022 at 4:04 pm

Excellent comment. Trudeau’s remarks are very similar to the rhetoric that was being thrown around in 1930’s Germany regarding Jews and we all know what that rhetoric led to. In my view, comments like these are greasing the skids for forced injections and concentration camps in Canada for the unvaccinated. Trudeau’s words must be condemned in the strongest measures possible. We need to stop this now before the situation devolves and further or we will be aligning ourselves with everything that our grandparents/great grandparents fought and died against.

18. CN

January 3, 2022 at 2:54 pm

Thank you Ace!

Letters

LETTER: Oil worker agrees vax mandates have affected ‘team morale’

“There is such a shift in team morale, it’s like I work with a totally different crew.”

Re: Worker says vax policy creating ‘mental health crisis’ in oil & gas industry

I’d like to thank you for doing an article on the mental health aspect of the vaccination mandate! I work in the oil sands on a site that is requiring us to be vaccinated to keep our jobs.

Thank you again for doing that article!!

Jenny Carson
Fort McMurray

Letters

LETTER: Thomas a great addition to the Western Standard

“Thank you and I look forward to future articles.”

RE: THOMAS: Gondek’s legacy could very well be an empty parking lot

Enjoyed your article on Gondek’s empty parking lot legacy (in my humble opinion, may go along with her empty brain legacy) and your background history on some of our former “good” mayors.

Thank you and I look forward to future articles.

If you do a follow-up article may I suggest you include Don McKay and Harry Hayes as two past mayors who also contributed to the “greatness of Calgary.” The history aspect of your article was most interesting and informative.

To all at Western Standard, keep up the exemplary work. I am happy that I am now a subscriber.

Judith Gallelli
Calgary, AB

Want to submit a letter to the editor? Review our guidelines and submit yours here

Letters

LETTER: Trudeau should resign over comments

RE: Trudeau calls the unvaccinated racist and misogynistic extremists

Regarding Justin Trudeau’s alleged comments on the unvaccinated in the country that he and his fellow Canadians “take up space” in…I would suggest to him – if his comments are indeed real – that he resign immediately from the office of Prime Minister of Canada. The Canada that he claims to lead does not exist. It exists only in his mind and others of the same mindset. The Canada that I know could not and should not tolerate oppression of any kind as well as the totalitarian activities and opinions of their so-called “leaders”.
It is a very sad and heart-wrenching way to begin 2022 in Canada for all Canadians.

John Viggiani